most fun killer/easiest killer to play
to all killer mains, whos the most fun killer to play, and the easiest one to get bloodpoints? just asking for all of u guys who play killer
Tagged:
Trusted
to all killer mains, whos the most fun killer to play, and the easiest one to get bloodpoints? just asking for all of u guys who play killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@slenderrender
The answer you'll get is entirely subjective and up to multiple interpretations. I'm going to alter my answer to address the question as "Who's the most fun/easiest Killer to play in your opinion?" rather than asking a question that could get you multiple different answers.
With that out of the way, i'll give you my opinion on it. For me personally, I think Michael Myers and Ghostface are the easiest and "funnest" Killers in the game. Allow me to elaborate more below in a bulleted list.
I'll link below some videos that might be useful to you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkDyYBg5oYw&t=3s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4R65iT9mV8&t=149s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZON-PxiiAY&t=626sFreddy and deathslinger are probably some of the funnest but for the wrong reasons. Brain dead gameplay pretty much. Spirit is fun, strong and not too hard to learn. Pig is great for people who want a chill game without having to worry too much about applying pressure. Stealth killers are generally a blast to play. Hunters, oni, billy and nurse are fun once mastered, however quite difficult. The rest have their pros and cons. I would recommend starting off with a stealth killer if that’s what you are looking for.
Legion, doc and wraith are probably the easiest to get bloodpoints. Who's the most fun? That is completely opinionated. I personally find billy, gf, oni and freddy fun to play as, while I know some others would despise their play styles
The plague is the funniest to play for beginners☺️
The easiest to play for a strong pay off is Freddy. He is the definition of low risk-high reward.
Most killers don’t take long to learn though. Most you can pick up and play fine with on your first match.
Shape, Ghostface, and Wraith are good for beginners, they're all easy to understand and are all effective at the low ranks. Ghostface in particular is very easy to understand and is quite effective at most ranks in the game.
Ive gotten many points with the Clown (or Bubba) + BBQ + BP Offerings. A normal game gives me 40-60k, a good game gives me 90-100k :)
I was about to say demo demo, but then I remembered how hard his shred is to use.
Wraith would be my answer, his power is pretty simple to use and you can pull out some fun plays with him each now and then