Fix camping penalty please
I understand the camping penalty, but could you change it to when another survivor is in a certain proximity of someone on the hook, the killer doesn't get penalized. I'm tired of the whole team sticking together and camping the hooks everytime I hook someone, and getting penalized for just doing my objective. I'm not gonna run across the map when the whole team is right there in one spot. That's just pointless.
Comments
Preeeeetty sure it already works like that?
I think it's 16/24 metetrs OR if you're in a chase with a survivor.
Then why am I always getting a proximity penalty when I don't camp? Camping is dumb unless your Bubba and that's your thing...
Maybe it got bugged? Maybe they weren't close enough while you were? I'm not sure.
Wow no wonder new Ruin doesn’t work for you lol hard to get survivors off gens if you never chase them.
The camping penalty isnt bugged. You’re obviously hanging around the hook far more than you think you are. Milo is right it already doesnt apply the penalty if another survivor is there so you’re definitely doing something wrong.
I don't run new ruin, nor did I really use old ruin either. Hex perks are a waste because they can be disabled. And I find survs fine w my discordance/surveillance combo.