Dont these changes encourage stealth?

Since now the maps are full of dead zones and looping is way harder dosent this encourage a stealth meta? Which will resault in survivors quitting cause no one enjoys being a blendette.

Comments

  • I wish the game rewarded stealth.

    Sucks you can't really pip in red ranks if you don't engage the killer.

  • Honestly, I think Stealth is quite boring to play for both sides. There are some Survivors who enjoy it, and as long as they get ######### done, fair enough. As Killer, I think Stealth is annoying. I once had a game on Haddonfield as Billy where 3 out of 4 Survivors avoided me that good that I never found them (despite using Whispers).

    I only found a Bill multiple times, but after hooking him twice I did not want to kill him because I felt bad for him.

    Also, the rest of the game is developing away from Stealth - Legion showing your Location during Feral Frenzy, Plague resulting in Survivors making uncounterable noises, Oni seeing Bloodorbs which come from Survivors... So I doubt that Stealth will be more viable.

  • Which maps are full of deadzones now? From what I've seen maps don't really have any deadzones added to then.

  • It's gonna be really bad against the stealth killers, but i'm way more worried about billy. You already could barely get to the next pallet against a good billy with connected tiles, sometimes even having to throw amazing pallets for it to be instantly sawed, and now they are gonna be further spaced out? There's also really no hiding from a whispers+BBQ billy if you are actually doing gens. So add in pop goes and it's going to be easy wins for days I think.

    I mainly play killer and I think these changes are gonna be awful. The game is already super stompy against newish survivors, who made it to red ranks because of the pipping system. I have games where red ranks are completely unaware of the god loops. I don't mind them, since they are pretty easy to play around and punish newer players. But an overall nerf to survivors sounds super brutal in a game where you can be running spirit fury billy / freddy / Oni / Spirit etc.

  • this game is the most boring thing when survivors play immersed

    nothing gets done and no killer interaction means they are doing nothing too

    its ######### for both sides