What's with the plague?

Seriously, why the hell did she get buffed? Not only is she overpowered as #########, but she's literally broken. She can get a whole team of survivors with no effort, and anybody can play her. You can't loop her, and she can basically insta down you if she finds you.

They need to do all of these or AT LEAST one:

Make it so she walks EXTREMELY SLOW when she's throwing up OR not move at all.

Get rid of the broken status. That's horridly broken, pun not intended.

OR

Just bring back the original, before the buff. She was fine before, I played her before, and she was as good as any killer. Now I won't even play her, because she's broken. Please tell me other people agree and understand my hatred towards her atm- I hate playing against her, it's not fun.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Wylesong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1200178#Comment_1200178

    Thanks for the tips and yeah I do not think he is OP but certainly is up there in my fear of killers. He is at this point one of the killers that even someone that is bad at playing killer will be good with. I liked him before the rework and constant updates and now he is scarier then that last two new killers that came out. lol

    I do hope you are right that when you snap out of it you go to madness 1 but I do think it just takes you down to 2. I feel like when I snap out of it he can zap me once or twice and I am already INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE! lol

    I do know in the update it says this, "One last thing we've addressed is the frustration of using Snap Out Of It to drop from Madness level III to Madness level II. After the update, missing a skill check during Snap Out Of It will cost the player 25% of their progress instead of resetting it entirely. Also, if they stop the interaction before it's complete, they will not lose their progress and will continue from where they left off on the next attempt. ".

    I am guessing this just is summed up as saying you no longer lose all your progression for snapping out of it BUT when you do finally snap out of it you only go as far as madness II(2). I think sadly because it will not go down slowly after that it will

    Well thanks again for being kind and getting back to me and I hope you continue to stay healthy and have good games. =) Long Distance Hug and pat on the bottom! GOOD GAME! rofl

    You absolutely do go down to Madness 1 when you Snap Out Of It. You can see the debuff icon on the right go from 3 chevrons to 1 chevron. You also lose any negative add-on effects the require T2 madness, though the add-on difference is only noticeable with Calm and Discipline.

  • Im gonna say this is pretty resolved. Don't be dicks when participating in discussions though guys. Is there a way I can like.. delete the post?

  • I dont have Plag yet, but I think her corrupt power has timer.

    What if it goes down when u use the power, not timer. She will not be too weak if Survivors try to hide until her power is gone. But also not too Op if she get her power too close to Survivors

  • Closed as asked by OP.

1 2 ›