Window vaults fixed?
I noticed while playing on the PTB that my character wasn't lagging back when I vaulted a window. Have window vaults been fixed? If so, then I have VERY excited for the new update!
I noticed while playing on the PTB that my character wasn't lagging back when I vaulted a window. Have window vaults been fixed? If so, then I have VERY excited for the new update!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same,no pallet lagback aswell. It's so smooth and so good.
Also,not even medium vaults cause lagback now
Yeah I noticed this is as well. This is seriously one of the best patches yet.
No theyre still there, thus PTB is more consistent than live servers. Nothing changed.