What is the point of lithe now?

There's literally no point of this perk anymore.

With dedicated window hits and the slowest fast vaults you'd be silly to use it. Does anyone still use this perk and why? Honest opinions would be great :)


It's the most annoying thing when you know you've vaulted a window safely and the killer gets the undeserved hit..?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • You can crawl at higher Speed, this is awesome!

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    You can crawl at higher Speed, this is awesome!

    Haha no seriously though! I'm having an investigation into this perk. I love this game but I do miss when you would vault faster and you knew you'd make it across. Now it all feels dependent on luck.

  • It pairs pretty good with "Spine Chill" and "Resilience" for obvious reasons. That's the only build i use "Lithe" with. My fourth perk is either "Iron Will" when i use a flashlight or "Autodidact".

  • @Bloodwebs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1198240#Comment_1198240

    Haha no seriously though! I'm having an investigation into this perk. I love this game but I do miss when you would vault faster and you knew you'd make it across. Now it all feels dependent on luck.

    I mean, you are completely right. I got two of those Hits yesterday in one match. Already running, Killer far enough away (on my screen), then I got sucked back and the hit so that it was "correct", meaning like on the Killers side. If I had used Lithe, I would have been exhausted on the ground (a familia feeling since I use Dead Hard) and had 150% Crawling Speed.

    It is basically luck, you need to hope that the Killer has a stable, good internet connection and a low ping to the Server.

    Some people are using Spine Chill and Resilience to get this extra Vault Speed to avoid Dedicated Hits, but I cannot see to use two Perk Slots to compensate for the bad Dedicated Servers.

    While I dont think Lithe is a good Perk to begin with, I guess it is even worse with Dedicated Servers, and possibly way more frustrating. I would not use it, tbh.

  • I never really used it, because I had a bad connection (often 150ms or higher) and often got hit though windows miles after I vaulted. Now with my better connection (40ms), I could use it but since it depends on the killers ping now, I leave it be. And it's (like BL) too map dependent for me. I'm rather sticking with Dead Hard, since I stay injured most times. At least I can use it when I like. Even if the Servers "eat" it sometimes.

  • Thank you for your feedback @Aven_Fallen and @NursesBootie ... I can see those perks working together however I would have to agree with you @Aven_Fallen. It has little or no effect to me who likes to use other perks instead of Spine Chill and Resilience.


    Unless you're truly far from the killer prior to a fast vault, I don't see this exhaustion perk as any advantage to any game in my opinion...

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    I never really used it, because I had a bad connection (often 150ms or higher) and often got hit though windows miles after I vaulted. Now with my better connection (40ms), I could use it but since it depends on the killers ping now, I leave it be. And it's (like BL) too map dependent for me. I'm rather sticking with Dead Hard, since I stay injured most times. At least I can use it when I like. Even if the Servers "eat" it sometimes.

    Yeah it's sad that ping has a lot to do with some perks. Dead hard is so good but you have to time it precisely... I'm more of a sprint burst fan I think of the perk as a preliminary start to a loop. ☺️

  • @NursesBootie said:

    It pairs pretty good with "Spine Chill" and "Resilience" for obvious reasons. That's the only build i use "Lithe" with. My fourth perk is either "Iron Will" when i use a flashlight or "Autodidact".

    That's my favorite build, hands down. Spine Chill + Resilience + Iron Will usually, with another perk that flexes. Lithe is definitely in there sometimes!

  • @drimmalor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1198254#Comment_1198254

    That's my favorite build, hands down. Spine Chill + Resilience + Iron Will usually, with another perk that flexes. Lithe is definitely in there sometimes!

    Thanks for the comment mate. Haha I'm assuming you'd choose claudette with that build too ;)

    Love it. Interesting build!

  • @Bloodwebs said:

    There's literally no point of this perk anymore.

    With dedicated window hits and the slowest fast vaults you'd be silly to use it. Does anyone still use this perk and why? Honest opinions would be great :)

    It's the most annoying thing when you know you've vaulted a window safely and the killer gets the undeserved hit..?

    I like grouping lithe with quick and quiet and dance with me. Run around a corner, fast vault silently, and sprint faster without leaving scratch marks. Escaped several chases with this build.

  • @Bloodwebs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1198271#Comment_1198271

    Thanks for the comment mate. Haha I'm assuming you'd choose claudette with that build too ;)

    Love it. Interesting build!

    My Claudette is fashionable. She vaults windows with grace.

    Knowing when to start running towards windows so you can take advantage of the build is important too!

  • @drimmalor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1198254#Comment_1198254

    That's my favorite build, hands down. Spine Chill + Resilience + Iron Will usually, with another perk that flexes. Lithe is definitely in there sometimes!

    When the additional vault speed gives you a good vault you can gain insane distance with "Lithe". That's why i love the build.

  • @Bloodwebs said:

    There's literally no point of this perk anymore.

    With dedicated window hits and the slowest fast vaults you'd be silly to use it. Does anyone still use this perk and why? Honest opinions would be great :)

    It's the most annoying thing when you know you've vaulted a window safely and the killer gets the undeserved hit..?


    Well,Lithe is perfect when you're stuck at a unsafe pallet.