Changes for PTB

Can you decrease the gen speed when being alone too? because now the meta will be everyone alone on 1 gen and if the killer chase one guy 3 gens will pop so it may be worse with the changes.

Comments

  • So, Killers are getting some huge Buffs and you are already complaining before the PTB is even out?

    If you fail to catch a Survivor in 80 seconds (at least) so that 3 Gens can be done, I think this is a case of "git gud".

  • Honestly, as someone that plays mostly survivor, with a friend, I'm ok with most of these changes. HOWEVER, the big problem I have is that windows and pallets are simply broken right now. Go completely through a window, and move away, take a hit. Drop a pallet, get the stun (hearing the killer's reaction and getting the point event), get hit. Go completely across a pallet, get hit.

    Sure, take away some of those infinite loops, but at least make the windows and pallets USEABLE first. Windows are more of a trap now, than something that helps.

  • @Chrona said:

    Honestly, as someone that plays mostly survivor, with a friend, I'm ok with most of these changes. HOWEVER, the big problem I have is that windows and pallets are simply broken right now. Go completely through a window, and move away, take a hit. Drop a pallet, get the stun (hearing the killer's reaction and getting the point event), get hit. Go completely across a pallet, get hit.

    Sure, take away some of those infinite loops, but at least make the windows and pallets USEABLE first. Windows are more of a trap now, than something that helps.

    People stay on topic. If your comment isn't on topic create a new discussion. It's not that hard.

  • @Trollthem said:

    Can you decrease the gen speed when being alone too? because now the meta will be everyone alone on 1 gen and if the killer chase one guy 3 gens will pop so it may be worse with the changes.

    I doubt this will change meta all that much. 2 people on a gen was already a bad idea because of discordance. The only change I see is that 3 or 4 person stacking will become entirely non-existent. We'll see when the PTB becomes available.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    So, Killers are getting some huge Buffs and you are already complaining before the PTB is even out?

    If you fail to catch a Survivor in 80 seconds (at least) so that 3 Gens can be done, I think this is a case of "git gud".

    I think you and the 3 people that vote up for you are too dumb to make a difference between 'complaining' and 'asking' .

    If the meta is gonna be 1 per gens then discordance will be an useless Perk, if i can't catch a survivor in 80 seconds ? You know that i can keep the killer almost an entire game ? I think YOU should git gud if you can't do that .


    @konchok said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/141925/changes-for-ptb

    I doubt this will change meta all that much. 2 people on a gen was already a bad idea because of discordance. The only change I see is that 3 or 4 person stacking will become entirely non-existent. We'll see when the PTB becomes available.

    Well people will play with prove thyself and playing 2 per gens will still be in the game , but the problem with gen rush is that even Solo a gen can be rushed and any one with a brain can keep the killer long enough so the 3 other can rush 3 gens.