Comments

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1199049#Comment_1199049

    Totem spots and knowing theres 5 to cleanse to avoid noed.

    You just need to search for them.

    Devs change things majority of players are not able to handle. Like playing old Freddy and hitting greats.

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1199052#Comment_1199052

    You just need to search for them.

    Devs change things majority of players are not able to handle. Like playing old Freddy and hitting greats.

    Yet everyone could handle ruin by cleansing it or hitting skillchecks irony.

  • NoED definitely doesn't need to be removed. Its 100% counterable. Run Inner Strength instead of self-care. It takes care of half of those totems.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1199064#Comment_1199064

    Yet everyone could handle ruin by cleansing it or hitting skillchecks irony.

    Ruin was changed due to a lot of reasons. The main reason was that newcomers would come and face that annoying issue regarding main objective. The thing that people with over 1000 hours struggle to hit greats is not the main reason.

    Noed is fine because world doesnt end on killer having instant down.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1195877#Comment_1195877

    Lol DS is a problem but NOED isn’t.

    Running around the map searching for 5 hidden totems which will take at least an extra gen of repair time to complete vs ......not picking someone up within 60 seconds of them being unhooked.

    But sure DS is the bigger problem.

    The problem is when they sit on a generator for 60 seconds (reminder that generators takes 80 seconds to complete) but if i try to stop them im "tunneling"

    How is 60 seconds short when talking about DS but 80 seconds is a long and reasonable time when its about generators?

  • @CrispyBiscuit said:

    Noed's such a nooby ######### Perk. You just get rewarded for playing like crap. It's really frustrating if you play well all the time and then lose just because of this Noob Perk. fuckingasd briefmarke

    Why do you insist on baiting this community? You can remove NOED yourself. Quite easily. I realize it’s hard for you to play as a green Rank survivor but do better.

  • Hey killer mains you know how you are always complaining about SWF? Well guess what, when a solo survivor goes down to NOED, you're just making more sweaty SWF players who will get on discord and break your totems :)

  • Yeah this is stupid. I love playing both sides. But have been doing some survivor the last few days. Almost every killer runs NOED right now. I keep getting match with purple and green ranks. Don't know if it's just because of that. But I can't believe every killer is running NOED. What a ######### show at the end of the game.

  • @designator said:

    Hey killer mains you know how you are always complaining about SWF? Well guess what, when a solo survivor goes down to NOED, you're just making more sweaty SWF players who will get on discord and break your totems :)

    Which will take Survivors off of generators and give Killers some more time. So working as intended. Works even better if the Killer doesn't use NoEd.

  • @Gamingwalrus51 said:

    I think you are forgetting something

    Decisive strike : rewards you for going down quickly

    Borrowed time : rewards you for making a bad save

    Dead hard : rewards you for making a mistake

    Your logic doesnt make sense

    I didn’t make a mistake, I’m just banking my exhaustion perk for after I get hit.

  • Yeah. I don't understand why DS is always brought up. It's a strong perk but in no way broken. I honest think Borrowed Time is the most broken perk for survivors. The fact that you can pretty much get a free escape at the end of the game with nothing the killer can do. But DS... Really? It's the most overrated perk in the game.

1 2 ›