What is truly the best killer perk? (Round 1) (Part 1)
I've decided to create a knockout bracket of all killer perks, all of them starting in groups of 4 up until when there are a few left.
I'll make post ever 2-3 hours about five times a day, and the voting will be active for a day. Whatever perk has been voted as best will progress into the next round.
Your first bracket options are;
Deerstalker
Monstrous Shrine
Iron Grasp
Hex: Ruin

Comments
Seems like we have a clear winner, although I don't know what else I was to expect.
Definitely Monstrous Shrine. No kobe's for you *muhahaha* :D
*Equips deliverance in fear*
It depends on your killer and build, but overall it'd be Ruin
Ruin > Deerstalker > Iron Grasp > Monstrous
Ruin is at least extremely useful if you get it to work. Deerstalker is ok on killers, like Oni, who can make even more use of slugging. Iron Grasp and Monstrous are just bad perks, and they really don't work in that many builds aside from Basement Bubba.
Hex: ruin also deerstalker but I don’t main killer so I’m not that good at picking good perks
The only actual perk between the listed ones and the best late game perk in the game :)
deerstalker for sweaty nurses like me (:
Ruin, second Deerstalker.
Some poor perks there
Monstruous shrine? Really?
The perks basically consists of: