Which of these 3 Realms is the best in your opinion?

These 3 are tied with the 3 first Killers (Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly), and each one of these Realms has at least 5 different variations. But what do YOU think? If possible, explain below why.

Edit: I personally chose Autohaven because it's not as survivor sided as the Coldwind levels (in my opinion), and there's something about MacMillan that I don't like aesthetically, can't really put my finger on it. By the way, I play both sides.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • MacMillan Estate is simply the most balanced and enjoyable for both sides.

  • I tend to care more about aesthetics than I do about balance, since I suck at looping anyway. I've just always really liked the lighting on MacMillan. I think it has the best ~spooky vibe~ of the three.

  • I'd say Macmillan has better gameplay, but the warm color palette of coldwind makes it very appealing to me. Also, rotten fields and thompson house are two of my favorite maps.

  • I'm not saying Autohaven is the most balanced, but in my opinion it has the least amount of "bad maps". Blood Lodge is the only one I really dislike, Azarov's Resting Place could be better, but it's possible to get a 3-gen strategy going as killer.

  • I feel that MacMillan is the most balanced in general, Coal Tower being probably the most balanced. I think that Groaning Storehouse and Ironworks of Misery are maybe a little survivor sided, but who in their right mind ever wants to play Shelter Woods as killer or survivor?

  • Shelter woods is horrible, the other ones are all good.

  • MacMillan overall is great (not you, Shelter Woods) and I just happen to absolutely hate how "Orange-ish" Coldwind is, and the corn blindness, please help.

  • Autohaven is my favorite map i just like the feel to it :) but all good options.

  • This is a hard question I picked cold wind farms mainly cause im a survived main but ofc if I were to play killer I wouldn’t like this map personally