Legion rework coming with this mid chapter?

I know they said the chainsaw bro’s are next but they also said they lie..hopefully legion gets some changes for the ptb with a rework of his map imagine legions map with treatment theater standards

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I mean, maybe, but there's no reason to believe that there would be a Legion rework coming. Legion has gotten a disproportionate amount of attention in the last year or so, so he's probably not high on the priority list, especially since the designers have said they're fairly happy with where he is at the moment. Plus, as you say, they have indicated that they will be focusing their attentions on other killers in the near future. If I had to put money on it, I would say no, so I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

  • I don't think there is a change in hell that he is going to be reworked, just after they carted out the embarrassment they currently are.

  • I don't know, maybe. Although I thought that they were going for the ones that don't follow the usual addon formation first?

  • Considering that its been leaked that Legion is part of Tome 3, I could see something coming for them. Doc got reworked right as Tome 2 came in, and he was in that, but thats just speculation

  • Chainsaw addons and Huntress addons would be nice


    if huntress really is next Tome killer and iri head is involved, im taking a break lmao

  • @LegionOfDumb said:

    Considering that its been leaked that Legion is part of Tome 3, I could see something coming for them. Doc got reworked right as Tome 2 came in, and he was in that, but thats just speculation

    its been leaked that Legion is part of Tome 3

    I require a source for this.

  • Huntress add on rework is far more likely. They mentioned a chainsaw add on rework but that looks less likely since Billy was not in this Tome.