Mouse Clicks Not Registering - Game Breaking

See title. Game still has issues with mouse clicks not registering in 2020. What the hell.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @greatdismal said:

    See title. Game still has issues with mouse clicks not registering in 2020. What the hell.

    Change your screen resolution down to 1920, should fix it.

  • This is normally to do with your windows resolution not being set to 100%.

  • Sadly, as seen above, the solution is setting your windows resolution to 100%, because DbD is the greatest game ever made. Dont worry, you learn to like the small icons, really frees up desktop space

  • @Keezo said:

    Sadly, as seen above, the solution is setting your windows resolution to 100%, because DbD is the greatest game ever made. Dont worry, you learn to like the small icons, really frees up desktop space

    As much as I adored my 125% tiny laptop screen making it viewable, I've learned that 100% isn't awful, just far from ideal. Plus I can see my wallpaper more clearly now, yay.

  • I am so glad I accidentally found this. I've had my windows at 125% without knowing this was an issue with DbD. I figured my wireless mouse was just acting up.

  • Resolution.PNG

    This will fix your issue.

  • I had this problem too. Setting the size of text and apps to 100 percent seems to have fixed the issue.

  • Changing the windows thinguie or going to the settings on the dbd.exe didnt help either, anybody with any other solution?