sans Spirit
C'mon, I won't believe nobody has never made such a crossover fanart. Does anybody have it? It's vital.
C'mon, I won't believe nobody has never made such a crossover fanart. Does anybody have it? It's vital.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
for a second I thought you were trying to say "without spirit".
Everytime I face a spirit, I feel like if I take one step closer that I'm gonna have a bad time
No, I mentally need it WITH Spirit. Do we have a fanart where the Spirit IS sans???
THAT'S why I think such thing would exist.
######### is sans?
I'm assuming it's that one Undertale skeleton character.
Don't be a numskull and and just look it up!๐
Tbh, I'm crying, this question is so funny for some reason.
"What is sans? Can you touch it? Can you eat it? Can you kill it?"
So... We don't have sans Spirit art in here after all?