Pop Goes The Weasel is broken on PS4

My pop perk does not work. I have tier III unlocked.

1.) I hook a survivor.

2.) Go over to the generator and kick it. I tried kicking it from multiple angles.

3.) The gen does not break / regress. I know this because the timer to use pop is not stopped after kicking the gen. The perk works sometimes, but very sparingly.

I was playing as Legion on the Red Forest map (pop, bbq, mad grit, and iron grasp). However, I have encountered the same issue with Spirit and Doc. It appears to be broken at different tiers of the perk as well.

Tagged: ModNot a Bug

Comments

  • Its fine for me im also on ps4 and ise the same killers

  • @zeppelin_m said:

    My pop perk does not work. I have tier III unlocked.

    1.) I hook a survivor.

    2.) Go over to the generator and kick it. I tried kicking it from multiple angles.

    3.) The gen does not break / regress. I know this because the timer to use pop is not stopped after kicking the gen. The perk works sometimes, but very sparingly.

    I was playing as Legion on the Red Forest map (pop, bbq, mad grit, and iron grasp). However, I have encountered the same issue with Spirit and Doc. It appears to be broken at different tiers of the perk as well.

    I have noticed if you don’t stand and hold r1 down until the kicking animation is done it won’t work sometimes

  • Are you sure you are finishing the full break animation?

    Can you get a video of this not working for you please?

  • When you kick, don't move your mouse or press any other key other than spacebar. Wait for the sparks to come out of the gen.

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    When you kick, don't move your mouse or press any other key other than spacebar. Wait for the sparks to come out of the gen.

    Resolved. I was not holding the button down for the duration of the animation. I was tapping the button quickly. Thanks.

  • @Pigforever said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/141705/pop-goes-the-weasel-is-broken-on-ps4

    I have noticed if you don’t stand and hold r1 down until the kicking animation is done it won’t work sometimes

    Resolved. Exactly the issue. Thanks.

  • Glad the issue is resolved for you, I'll close the thread now and mark as not a bug.