How the hell i matched with theese survivors?

It's weekend and a lot of killers play the game, why i matched with theese survivors WAY better than my rank? What is happening to the game? I play on pc, a bunch of killers play this game how it is even happened?

Oni.png


Comments

  • @Nurgling7 said:

    There are hardly any killers playing red ranks. Survivor ques take 5-10 minutes and killer ques are instant.

    See I would buy that but then as a red rank killer I get paired up with purple and green survivors at times. It really makes no sense.

  • that looks like a fun game.. meta as ######### with head on troll perk and red forest offering

    "why no killers play?"

  • This is really not a big issue. Not sure why it's always brought up. Yes the ranking matchmaking is broken right now.


    But a rank 10 survivor can be just as good as a rank 1 survivor. Every survivor player that plays frequently will hit rank 1. There's really no skill difference between the ranks.

  • @Nurgling7 said:

    There are hardly any killers playing red ranks. Survivor ques take 5-10 minutes and killer ques are instant.

    It's not generalized. My survivor queues are a couple of minutes at worst.

    @Kwikwitted said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1194297#Comment_1194297

    See I would buy that but then as a red rank killer I get paired up with purple and green survivors at times. It really makes no sense.

    Lucky you. I get matched against red ranks on either side. The problem is that I get teamed with purple rank potatos when playing survivor.

  • @Hopesfall said:

    that looks like a fun game.. meta as ######### with head on troll perk and red forest offering

    "why no killers play?"

    And they "EZ"-ed at the endgame chat!

  • @Nurgling7 said:

    There are hardly any killers playing red ranks. Survivor ques take 5-10 minutes and killer ques are instant.

    Currently i get faster Survivor lobbys. Beside that, i also get green ranked survivors in my lobby when i play killer.

  • Yeah I run into the same problem sometimes which is why I feel no shame in tunnel and camp as many as I can and enjoy getting a salt bath by the rank 1-3s. They ######### at you when you beat them and they "GG EZ sweaty baby killer" you when they all escape and tbag at the exit.

  • Killers are weaksause noone wants to play killer anymore lol that's why the que is 20 minute plus on survivor

    Well quarantine has it down a bit as well I suppose.