Bugs bugs bugs ๐Ÿ˜’

Needless to say, this post is about a stupid bug that stops you from playing the game you want.

I was trying to close hatch while there was a person left and guess what, my screen and killer kept glitching upwards and cancelling the close action. And seeing as how the grab animations either dont work due to latency or whatever, you cant grab them as they're jumping in either. Which means anyone with keys now will have a field day as the rest can get in no problem.

On the survivor side, was playing against a doctor where my HUD glitches out at the beginning of the game. That's right, couldnt see skill checks AGAINST A DOCTOR. I couldnt heal, work on gens, get out of madness 3. The only thing I could do which I'm not great at is loop. Not to mention, couldnt see which teammate was downed, if my perks were still active to make relevant saves.

Another game, a skill check from my previous game carried over in to the current ๐Ÿคฃ like... how?! It was just stuck there. Again, pretty much same problem, couldnt do skill checks, all I could do was loop badly.

I think I speak for many when I say this game is falling dramatically in quality when all that seems to be done about it is "Heres a new killer, new rift, new map and 100 more bugs while we're 'Potentially' fixing the many others from before". This game is sadly faltering and although theres some small glimmer of hope I have for this, I dont think I'm going to stick on this much longer.

Comments

  • you should put this in bug report, so they can try to fix it

  • @Mistikus said:

    you should put this in bug report, so they can try to fix it

    The amount of bugs me and my friends have sent them and none are either fixed or working properly. Honestly given up trying. That's how little I think of this game which saddens me ๐Ÿ˜… like my brother is a freshman programmer and he can do a better job, some are easy. Like the skill check carrying into next game. That's just a reset and refresh like code issue. It shouldnt even be a problem to solve.

  • I'm playing a lot of nurse. I feel you dude. My blinks don't work so damn often.

  • @NursesBootie said:

    I'm playing a lot of nurse. I feel you dude. My blinks don't work so damn often.

    If they tested her instead of having the public test her, that wouldnt be an issue. They seem like they did the "here's her changes, we think it works. Try her for us". Issue is this hatch close cancel glitch could potentially be for all killers. Likewise for the survivor no HUD or infinite skill check glitch.

  • @PodgeNotRodge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1193961#Comment_1193961

    If they tested her instead of having the public test her, that wouldnt be an issue. They seem like they did the "here's her changes, we think it works. Try her for us". Issue is this hatch close cancel glitch could potentially be for all killers. Likewise for the survivor no HUD or infinite skill check glitch.

    Yep, especially the infinite glitches are annoying as hell.

  • @PodgeNotRodge said:

    Needless to say, this post is about a stupid bug that stops you from playing the game you want.

    I was trying to close hatch while there was a person left and guess what, my screen and killer kept glitching upwards and cancelling the close action. And seeing as how the grab animations either dont work due to latency or whatever, you cant grab them as they're jumping in either. Which means anyone with keys now will have a field day as the rest can get in no problem.

    On the survivor side, was playing against a doctor where my HUD glitches out at the beginning of the game. That's right, couldnt see skill checks AGAINST A DOCTOR. I couldnt heal, work on gens, get out of madness 3. The only thing I could do which I'm not great at is loop. Not to mention, couldnt see which teammate was downed, if my perks were still active to make relevant saves.

    Another game, a skill check from my previous game carried over in to the current ๐Ÿคฃ like... how?! It was just stuck there. Again, pretty much same problem, couldnt do skill checks, all I could do was loop badly.

    I think I speak for many when I say this game is falling dramatically in quality when all that seems to be done about it is "Heres a new killer, new rift, new map and 100 more bugs while we're 'Potentially' fixing the many others from before". This game is sadly faltering and although theres some small glimmer of hope I have for this, I dont think I'm going to stick on this much longer.

    I'm pretty sure they removed the hatch grab back when EGC was rolled out.

  • I sucks. But it's a constantly changing game, I'm sure it's not even remotely easy to keep everything working properly.


    Can't have DBDs without them buggies <3

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/141650/bugs-bugs-bugs

    I'm pretty sure they removed the hatch grab back when EGC was rolled out.

    Oh for sure. But combine that with not being able to close hatch. It's just basically what it was before. A free giveaway. Funny thing was by the time I hit her, she just crawled to the tip of it. And it couldnt register the pick up action cause it was trying to close ๐Ÿคฃ it's so stupid. I get it, games have bugs. But how skill checks from your previous game staying on screen, no HUD, combined with latency and they seem proud to bring it out on mobile xD my friend could only play it for an hour before 100% battery turned to 2% ๐Ÿ˜… They keep trying to broaden horizons when the previous ones have so many issues. Like, crossplay shouldnt be a thing right now especially when the latency, hitbox and bugs are terrible. But hey $$$ am I right.

  • @NursesBootie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1193972#Comment_1193972

    Yep, especially the infinite glitches are annoying as hell.

    Remember the infinite locker stun glitch. Every time you walked by a locker xD that was this game.

  • Nurse is the biggest victim to these bugs, because half the time her bugs won't let her blink. I've called the devs out so many times about bugs, that it's become clear to me that they don't care bugs the affect killers in a negative way, and they don't care about survivor bugs that can be fixed by restarting the game.

    Recently I got perma blinded, and the only possible way to undo the bug is to either down and pick up the survivor that blinded you, or get blinded again and hope that it undos the bug.

  • @MigrantTheGreat said:

    Nurse is the biggest victim to these bugs, because half the time her bugs won't let her blink. I've called the devs out so many times about bugs, that it's become clear to me that they don't care bugs the affect killers in a negative way, and they don't care about survivor bugs that can be fixed by restarting the game.

    Recently I got perma blinded, and the only possible way to undo the bug is to either down and pick up the survivor that blinded you, or get blinded again and hope that it undos the bug.

    I had that same issue minus completely blind. They flashed me so much then after I hit them, my screen stayed at that current flash. Didnt want to chance getting blinded in case it stayed that way. Their only focus is content. We are the test gamers that actually pay them dlc wise to test their game. Cause honestly, how could they miss these.

  • @PodgeNotRodge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1193976#Comment_1193976

    Remember the infinite locker stun glitch. Every time you walked by a locker xD that was this game.

    And the infinite blindness or the complete disabeling of nurses blink ability. xD

    Fun and fun and even more fun!

  • @NursesBootie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1194107#Comment_1194107

    And the infinite blindness or the complete disabeling of nurses blink ability. xD

    Fun and fun and even more fun!

    Well, just a little bit longer and they'll have The Candyman as a new killer by the hint of things. And 100 more fun bugs for us to test for them. God help us all xD

  • @PodgeNotRodge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1194177#Comment_1194177

    Well, just a little bit longer and they'll have The Candyman as a new killer by the hint of things. And 100 more fun bugs for us to test for them. God help us all xD

    BHVR pls gimme kandiman with many bugz plz fast plz!!!