The New killer
I would personally like the new killer to be not queen or Mathieu.
I would personally like the new killer to be not queen or Mathieu.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Every time Matthieu gets stunned
PRETTY GOOD JOB SO FAR
I think its a strigoi i don't know what they would call it though?
It might be a Kabuki style character...
His special power is that he instantly DCs if he gets blinded
It would be interesting if Vigo was the killer, and was "The Teacher". Someone who created the tools for the game, and a shroud offering that starts you nearby an ally. They are a clever person, and everyone in the game learns from their creations and notes.
It would be cool and tragic to find that the fate of one of the best survivors who had figured out so much finally fell prey to the Entity's cries for murder.