Hex: Thrill of the Hunt has a token system indicating the total amount of totems remaining. Should Survivors gain something similar? If so, should the totem counter be simply a baseline ability or something tied to Small Game or another perk?
The whole point of Small Game is to find totems. It's nice to have against Trapper and Hag (I would assume Nightmare, but I haven't gone against him with it active), but that's not the main point of it.
Hex: Thrill of the Hunt has a token system indicating the total amount of totems remaining. Should Survivors gain something similar? If so, should the totem counter be simply a baseline ability or something tied to Small Game or another perk?
I don’t think it should be tied to a perk, it’s just a waste of a perk slot imo
Yes and it should be baseline, not tied to a perk, as the feature would benefit killers as well, who would know how many totems are left in the trial for strategic purposes.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think this should only be baseline for Soloqueue, so it lowers the gap between solo and SWF.
but I'd still rather have it to where survivors get notifications when dull's are cleansed though.
Add it to small game. Boom it's got a good buff, not a sensational one but a good one.
I think the way to go is to add that effect to small game, so only survivors running that perk can see how many totems are left.
The whole point of Small Game is to find totems. It's nice to have against Trapper and Hag (I would assume Nightmare, but I haven't gone against him with it active), but that's not the main point of it.
Small Game needs a buff, this is a way to do it that almost everyone agrees with
I don’t think it should be tied to a perk, it’s just a waste of a perk slot imo
サバイバーの「小さな獲物」や「内なる力」などのトーテム関連パークにはトーテムカウンターがあっても、いいと思います。
Yes and it should be baseline, not tied to a perk, as the feature would benefit killers as well, who would know how many totems are left in the trial for strategic purposes.
No
It would make devour hope and noed useless
survivors just gotta count and memorize the locations of the destroyed totems, it isn't that hard