Why killer's gameplay more difficult then survivor's gameplay??
why sense of survivors move very big?can u make normal sense that survivors cant turn fast?Its not normal that survivor run one way and after he turn 1 sec 270 degrees and run other side near wall,killer cant turn so fast u need change sense and survivor's cursor....
Comments
What?
yes with extra ketchup
It's a visual thing nothing more. You can turn faster by combining movement and the camera.
I'm not sure what you're talking specifically on, but from the title I'll say this.
Killer is for sure more stressful and difficult and I think a main reason is because you're alone, against 4 people working together.
And whenever I’m one of those 4 people I get 3 other potatoes
I'm not sure what you're getting at here, but killer is more difficult than survivor because of broken matchmaking and SWF squads.
Yup. I swear solo gives you straight up bots :D
Extra bacon please.
To translate: he's saying Survivors can alter direction on the head of a pin while moving with no momentum, whereas killers have to turn through the arc to actually change direction.
Learn how to approach loops. It works for both sides.