Quickscope from Deathslinger is out of hand....
People are exploiting using screen specific reticules to enhance their gameplay... Manufacturers like ASUS have built-in cross hairs that are screen specific and are adjustable and are making gameplay unbearable... You need to add a delay to when deathslinger can fire after aiming down sights. I can have a guy never bring up their gun and can sling me between trees or coming around a corner far from a generator... Trust me, I've played plenty that this mechanic is actually considered cheating... Use of an external program to enhance/alter gameplay, just like an aimbot or predictive aim, and I have gotten good at quick scoping, but 100% is not anything I can do. Other killers have a windup/timers until skills are available like setting Hillbillies Sprint, or Huntress' queue to toss a hatchet... there's no exception that a Deathslinger to round a corner and be able to pin a player from 15+ meters... it's getting out of hand that I might just quit every match with a Deathslinger...
Comments
If death slinger is owning you that hard then I'm sorry to say your issue isnt his quick scoping..
"I've played plenty that this mechanic is actually considered cheating... Use of an external program to enhance/alter gameplay"
like voice comms SWF?
Interesting suggestion; I know Deathslinger isn't that effective at high rank, so I'd be concerned about making too many changes to him for that reason. Some people have suggested that his terror radius might need adjusting, as low-rank players tend to need a bit more of a head start in order to escape him. Though honestly, I don't have any solutions.
If you're going to comment on the OP's skills, then It might be more constructive to provide genuine suggestions on what you think they need to be working on, just saying.
That whataboutism could have made Vladimir Putin blush.
Have you played death slinger ?
If you're suggesting that it's incumbent on me to explain to the OP how to best Deathslinger, it isn't; I wasn't the individual who essentially made an unhelpful slant against the OP's skills. That was you, you're more than welcome to make your own suggestions.
Just being realistic, I never mentioned skill, more of method
That whataboutism could have made Vladimir Putin blush.
quote from: that guy below my first comment.
No, no. I think we're now at Stalin levels of whataboutism right now.