@Hag.is.Dtier said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/062/6R9GER5M4FA1.png
@Hag.is.Dtier said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/062/6R9GER5M4FA1.png
Another Rank 1 Screenshot...
I'd buy those!
I always want an event were killers and survivors switch places, imagine myres looping or dwight chainsawing across the map
@Name_Unavailable said:I always want an event were killers and survivors switch places, imagine myres looping or dwight chainsawing across the map
@Name_Unavailable said:
Jane throwing Clowns bottles.
Freaky Friday - Dead by Daylight Edition
I don't know if I want these cosmetics or I really need them.
The Billy outfit is terrifying. Close that mouth!
That might actually be the most genuinely killer skin if they added it.
Wow I love these cosmetics ๐๐๐๐๐
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Another Rank 1 Screenshot...
I'd buy those!
I always want an event were killers and survivors switch places, imagine myres looping or dwight chainsawing across the map
Jane throwing Clowns bottles.
Freaky Friday - Dead by Daylight Edition
I don't know if I want these cosmetics or I really need them.
The Billy outfit is terrifying. Close that mouth!
That might actually be the most genuinely killer skin if they added it.
Wow I love these cosmetics ๐๐๐๐๐