I remember buying the game a week after he came out can't believe I've had dead by daylight for almost a full year
It's sad his perks suck.
@inferjus said:It's sad his perks suck.
@inferjus said:
yeah it's a damn shame atleast flip flop is semi decent
@humanbeing1704 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1191356#Comment_1191356yeah it's a damn shame atleast flip flop is semi decent
@humanbeing1704 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1191356#Comment_1191356
are you kidding me? It takes 9 million years and you get at MAX 50% wiggle....
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I remember buying the game a week after he came out can't believe I've had dead by daylight for almost a full year
It's sad his perks suck.
yeah it's a damn shame atleast flip flop is semi decent
are you kidding me? It takes 9 million years and you get at MAX 50% wiggle....