Maphunting easter egg for the next killer!

I bet the creepy horse in clown's map is next killer,
a jokey or a hunter in a horse with abilities to jump and run fast
what is your guess? have you found the easter egg in the maps revealing the new killer?
Comments
I'm more curious to know when Mathieu said that the clues were specifically on maps in the game.
Maphunting easter egg in a game where gates can be opened after a few minutes? No thx
Na it's just another theory. He said there is something to find about the next chapter and when people theorized that it's something you can find in the game files like huntress hatchets or the Teachers abilities, he said it's not in the game files.
It could be something on a map, it could hidden within a news or description. Or he could be just trolling. Who knows.
Wielded by a Golden Sabo Jake.
Those are just reused props. They show up on multiple maps.
A friend of mine and I searched several maps and found a single common thread, which was a piece of a machine that showed up in two different maps in two different settings. In one setting, it seemed to be a weapon similar to an axe or a bat, but we eventually found a drawing of the whole machine.
Paintings are updated/changes with each update to display different pictures, so... just when you walk past one take a peek on them, it can be on Haddonfield too.
I'd love to see examples of the new pictures because everything I have seen so far is from the Artbook. Which is over 2 years old.
i.e. there is the current new map (Clown's) on one of the pictures. I don't remember seeing it in the art book.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/14155/new-killer-dlc-9-potential-easter-egg#latest
They found it, or one of them if there’s more
Speaking of, the golden toolbox on the new map is under the clown's caravan
Do you not have any friends to do a private match in? lol.
Actually all my friends quit DBD already
The marks over that picture are really old though. Dating back to at least the Xmas update.
I feel like this trail that is meant to be out there would be far more recent.