Ghostface feels slow?

I know he's actually 4.6 killer like Trapper and others but every time I play him he feels like a 4.4 killer. Even his lunge looks shorter for me. Am I the only one who thinks like that?

Comments

  • He looks slow when walking around in Night Shroud, I agree. But he is as fast as he should be. (You will notice that when you are chasing a Survivor, but when just walking around, he feels slow)

  • Its because he is smol, like Freddy.

    OH HERE COMES THE LITTLE TINY GHOSTFACE, HE IS SO CUTE!!!

  • I think his lunge feels far more far reaching then many other killers actually

  • You play a tall killer often? Sometimes when I play a tall killer and then switch to Ghostface (one of the more shorter killers) I sometimes swing way too early because I get used to the taller killer's perspective


  • @ZoneDymo said:

    I think his lunge feels far more far reaching then many other killers actually

    As a Ghostface main I can agree his lunge feels like it reaches very far. Don't have any real evidence though.


  • @RPGWolfGamer23 said:

    You play a tall killer often? Sometimes when I play a tall killer and then switch to Ghostface (one of the more shorter killers) I sometimes swing way too early because I get used to the taller killer's perspective

    Yeah, I play tall killers often. But I'm playing Legion a lot too(not a Susie). He is kinda short right?

    But I think there is just something wrong with me. I also sometimes feel like some vaults a more fast than others, not even on different killers just in one match.

  • @Okoru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1190689#Comment_1190689

    As a Ghostface main I can agree his lunge feels like it reaches very far. Don't have any real evidence though.

    Small weapon, same range. Looks like it shouldn't hit. It probably shouldn't tbh.

  • @Strange_Scarecrow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1190961#Comment_1190961

    Yeah, I play tall killers often. But I'm playing Legion a lot too(not a Susie). He is kinda short right?

    But I think there is just something wrong with me. I also sometimes feel like some vaults a more fast than others, not even on different killers just in one match.

    Yeah, Legion's short, but they are taller than Ghostface, actually. But hey, Ghostface is taller than Freddy at least XD