Is this cosmetic coming to console(s)?
It’s being advertised on the Twitter for the mobile version of the game, but I want it so badly on PS4.
Tagged:
Trusted
It’s being advertised on the Twitter for the mobile version of the game, but I want it so badly on PS4.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's only going to mobile
Saddly mobile is a different team from the pc-ps4-xbox-switch team
That sucks. I thought they were no longer doing cosmetics that were exclusive to certain platforms? That didn’t last very long. 😂
tbh mobile team is doing much better reskins then pc,ps4,xbox team
The mobile team is different from the base team. So they're not following the promises the original team proposed.
It looks really nice, but of course its only on a certain platform.
probaply a version with different colors, like the Trapper Switch exclusive.
i dont really like it when they make plattform exclusive content... :/
*cries in Meg main*
Ew a Meghead
😂😂
imagine the mobile team actually being dedicated to the game and making it way better then the console/pc version
Imagine it being balanced lol