To all the people complaining about the font....
Just remember WE can step away from the forums at anytime...unlike the poor sods who have to moderate this nightmare for a living! (^.^)
Just remember WE can step away from the forums at anytime...unlike the poor sods who have to moderate this nightmare for a living! (^.^)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What's wrong with the font??
Absolutely nothing.
Exactly. Honestly didn't know people complained about it LOL. I like the new forums look if that's what it's about.
Its just an April fools joke since its an odd "universal" thing to hate Comic Sans.
Hold up.
This font right here is Comic Sans or am I missing something. I must be dumber than hell and I'm exposing myself right here.
hahahahaha Yup!
I feel like I'M being trolled if you're trying to convince me this is Comic Sans,
but exactly who's hating on Comic Sans? She's wonderful.
I mean the font does physically hurt my eyes. only been browsing for about 5 minutes and have to stop after I post this because of eyestrain. It might be a joke but jokes shouldn't cause actual discomfort.
What if—and hear me out here—I WANT to be able to browse the forums without needing to squint to be able to make anything out?
Well, this font isn't that bad but there was one earlier that was in some type of elegant cursive writing and I couldn't read it for #########.
We’re all complaining about because we can hardly make out what the words say, and plus some people can’t read cursive.
I had to squint to make sure I was typing the right words or whenever I’m reading someone’s post.
Yeah. I can read cursive. But that font was murder on my dyslexia.