Has the text on this site changed?
Has the text in this site changed? I can barely read it on the forums and tried to read it on the phone and wow it did not happen
Has the text in this site changed? I can barely read it on the forums and tried to read it on the phone and wow it did not happen
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes it did, but it's just a april fools joke I hope.
No, your computer probably has a virus. You might want to get it scanned.
Nah, we now live in Comic Sans.
comic sans is no joke
its so gross lol