8 Games in a row, no win (Survivor)

I've been playing for a few months now, rank 2-3 survivor. I honestly don't know how this game is supposed to be balanced. Killer wins almost 100% of the time in higher ranks.


As an example, the last game I played it was against freddy, indoor map. He had HEX: RUIN and no one could do a generator, no one could escape. How does the killer have fun when there is no challange?


Every other game also, zero survivors escaped, except one hatch escape.


I probably wont play much longer. Not that the game devs probably care. You who are reading wont care, I know. I'm simply confused as to how this game is supposed to work?

Comments

  • I win most of my games lol it’s about experience..once you learn how to loop and play properly you learn the true power role is survivor..unfortunately some people just can’t see that tho I win almost all of my games tho if I get into a swf (but I play solo most of the time)

  • @ASurvkillivorer said:

    I seriously don't get why people get on here and just BLATANTLY lie about their experience. LMAO could that possibly read more like a new player?

    First of all hes rank "2-3".....doesn't know his own rank. A rank 2-3 who DOESNT KNOW HOW TO LOSE Rank.....

    THe killer had "Hex Ruin" and nobody could do a generator. People are supposed to take that serious? In RED RANKS!?

    You're confused on how the game is supposed to work but you're a red rank survivor. K.

    Reality, he's a rank 15-20 getting smashed and is annoyed that the game isn't easy as soon as he picks it up.

    Boy why you so upset over his opinion, you must be a killer main who’s in denial of the severe balance issues in the game now.

  • You lost...to a Freddy...with Hex...RUIN?! 😂 God you don't deserve red rank hell you shouldn't even be in purple or green for that matter!

  • It's not the killer that is determining these games, it's your teammates. Most people suck at this game, and they pretty much have made a career of literally sabotaging all possible odds of winning for solo survivors. Rarely will you get a good team, where everyone has a competent level of skill (when you do though.. feelsgoodman).

    In a game of average killer vs average survivors with no variables, it's in the killer's favor. Put them both at the highest possible level, and things swap around.

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • @davefromthegrave said:

    I've been playing for a few months now, rank 2-3 survivor. I honestly don't know how this game is supposed to be balanced. Killer wins almost 100% of the time in higher ranks.

    As an example, the last game I played it was against freddy, indoor map. He had HEX: RUIN and no one could do a generator, no one could escape. How does the killer have fun when there is no challange?

    Every other game also, zero survivors escaped, except one hatch escape.

    I probably wont play much longer. Not that the game devs probably care. You who are reading wont care, I know. I'm simply confused as to how this game is supposed to work?

    You will soon discover these forums are all dominated by ***hat "killer mains" (that's the lamest thing ever btw, associating your identity with a videogame in that way) who will dogpile you. Most of them have never played survivor and those who claim to have will gaslight you with a variety of responses to refute you.

    The reality is most "killer mains" are 12 year-olds whose parents would probably be disturbed if they watched them play this game for an extended period of time.

  • @1MillionPalletsToGo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1187820#Comment_1187820

    Im judging survivor as a whole which includes SWF. im not talking about "but if theyre solo" thats the problem alot of you look at one thing and have a single track mind about balance. Judge things as a whole. Idc if solos is easy, im talking about it all. And call me bad again, i got screenshots of me probably 4king you and your friends

    Youre bad.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @BigDaddyTr3y_420 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1187461#Comment_1187461

    Boy why you so upset over his opinion, you must be a killer main who’s in denial of the severe balance issues in the game now.

    This is whats funny about survivor mains. You will ignore obvious nonsense if it supports your view.

    Rank 2-3 not getting one gen done being a normal scenario. As well as not knowing how to lose rank.


    Yeah poor survivor mains have it so hard that this guy who talks like he just stated playing is already rank 2. LOL

  • @davefromthegrave said:

    I've been playing for a few months now, rank 2-3 survivor. I honestly don't know how this game is supposed to be balanced. Killer wins almost 100% of the time in higher ranks.

    As an example, the last game I played it was against freddy, indoor map. He had HEX: RUIN and no one could do a generator, no one could escape. How does the killer have fun when there is no challange?

    Every other game also, zero survivors escaped, except one hatch escape.

    I probably wont play much longer. Not that the game devs probably care. You who are reading wont care, I know. I'm simply confused as to how this game is supposed to work?

    First of all based on what you have said. Your rank is higher than should be. They have made it incredibly easy to pip up as survivor. This has created a inflated sense of your rank = skill. This is why a large portion of the community no longer believes rank = skill.

    Hex Ruin is literally one of the worst perks in a killer arsenal anymore. All it does is increase regression penalty. It's not even really good list a slight annoyance.

    Whats your playstyle? What perks do you use? Who's unlocked teachables do you have? We can't really help you without information. What's your primary issues with survivor?

1 2 ›