Place your bets on Chapter 9 killer
As unlikely as it seems I'd say next killer might be Jason Voorhees since he was mentioned in recent Q&A session.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/5046/forum-q-a-june-18th-2018#latest
From my personal taste I'd like to see some kind of cultist like original killer.
Comments
From what I know the coming chapter is not going to be a licensed killer. I myself hope for a wizard or a mime.
I feel like Jason is simply a matter of time although, for now, nothing at all can be done with the F13 franchise due to some ongoing lawsuit. I don't know the details, you'd have to look into that yourself.
I bet the new killer will be looped by pallets.
matching incoming movies: the nun, predator and Venom, but I bet for Predator
I wasn't aware that Pallets could move.
Didn't you know? The devs now think that the game is too hard for survivors and so they gave each survivor a pet pallet to loop with.
As usual.
My bet is on a loopable trash killer
That would be hilarious.
next killer is Morgan Freeman.
Hoping for Gaichimuchi Herrington, so I can meme it. "O #########, I'm sorry...Dorry for what? C:" "######### you, leatherman!", "I'm an artist... DEEP, DARK, FANTASIES".
Gaichimuchi David King will be pleased.
Kuchisake onna imo
Definitely something Japanese inspired, which is pretty much all we know for sure. Hoping for some kind of Oni as thematically that would be more interesting for me.
Well,It's Something Japanese,The room looks familiar,So,Maybe It's The Grudge Or Kuchisake-Onna
it would be just dumb to add Jason. Trapper is basically his twin in term of look.
that would make like Hillbilly who is a reference to the Cannibal.
Please not Jason.
The most interesting killers are the original one like the Hag or Huntress.
I place my bet on the slit-mouthed woman
I like the idea, but sadly SWF players would ruin it ... so many intersting idea are automatically dismissed because players massively cheat with voice communication ... that's disheartening.
I bet for a giant gremlin killer. Litteraly pissing on generators to sabotage them and hanging to ceiling fans. Also mogwais instead of totem ... don't feed the bad ones !