Entitled survivor mains
"only 2 kills lol trash killer"
" the game actually gives points for camping lmao"
"had to camp to get 1 kill wow get good"
"mad cuz bad"
Regards,
-entitled survivor main
"only 2 kills lol trash killer"
" the game actually gives points for camping lmao"
"had to camp to get 1 kill wow get good"
"mad cuz bad"
Regards,
-entitled survivor main
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’ve also seen entitled killer mains throughout my time.
”Wow you use Quick & Quite with Lithe? Lol noob.”
”You can’t even escape without your team body blocking me from hitting you.”
and my favourite
”You can’t win without meta perks!” (Apparently aftercare, spinechill, lithe and q&q are meta)
There are many entitled survivors, but there are also entitled killers.
Any value from this post or can we just ignore it?
well i have only seen killers complain about DS and BT but nothing else
That happens a lot, but there are the select few toxic killers who complain about everything. I see a lot more on the opposite side though.
Ignore it!
I recently ran into someone that complained about Inner Strength and how it's a "free heal". But then again I also saw someone complain about I'm All Ears earlier this month, saying it's for "braindead players that can't mindgame without auras holding their hand"
If it's in the game, someone out there hates it for some... obscure reason. Best we can do is just have a laugh at it 😄
Say what you want about the Switch version, but at least we don't have to deal with post game chat or messages.