get rid of deathslinger or fix him up please!
the more games i have with him now as solo or duo, the more ridiculous they get! i don't think he's balanced. most games now only one gen done, i find them to take the game hostage or they just tunnel
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Well if you think he's strong than you clearly haven't faced a good Huntress.
He doesn't need any changes, except maybe a movement speed increase outside of the chase.
He's fine as it is. The movement speed increase would be overkill.
It's common for survivor players to feel like a killer is too strong when they first get released. Most of the time, it's just a matter of learning how to counter them. I can't give you much advice there, because I haven't learned to counter him very well myself, but I'm sure there are a bunch of tutorials on the subject available online by now.
I dont think he can be op. He can shoot you only within about 20 meters which cant be increased with addons. Learn how to play against.
What i learned so far is that you shouldnt waste pallet unless you injured against him as he can easily injure you.
well i used to find him ok, it's in the last few days where i feel like it's changed. most games everybody drops like flies, lol