Who do you want the next killer to be?
I want The Crawler so bad, she seems really cool.
I want The Crawler so bad, she seems really cool.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I saw a post on twitter about a fanmade concept for Ghostface. It was really interesting, each survivor got a cell phone and Ghostface would call to reveal their locations. I forget what else it had.
Its the smasher there going back and bringing his concept back to life.
Then for october there gonna kill me with bringing candyman and making my dreams come true to watch the 2k release and also enjoy being candyman in the game.
Someone who cant get looped like a nurse 2.0
The Crawler is the Hag.
I want a strong killer, we will get a weak killer
its always the same
I would like some kind of doll/mannequin with these creepy, twitchy movements
I know it's been suggested and I'm sure he's not as popular but I would love to see pumpkin head as a new killer. I think he would really fit into the game better then ghost face or predator. But I would prefer any of these three over jeepers creepers or candy man....was never a fan of them I guess.
How about some "Mimic" or "The Thing" monster, that can change his shape to random survivor?
(Maybe same way like Wraith enters / exits invisible).
And suddenly he change back to killer and attack you? 
Imagine situation, where you meet some friend and starts repairing generator with him (he is secretly a killer, that changed shape, and he just pretend to repair generator...or better - sabotaging generator while someone repairing it).
I would love this but SWF would ruin it.
Oh...true.
I forgot about that 
doll/mannequin should be cool. His plus should be that he is small, so he will be practically invisible behind small obstacles and that should be his minus at same time, becouse he will be unable to see over those small obstacles.
(And i know it will be a real handicap, because i know how badly see pig when crouched...this doll would be like that whole time). Aaaaand activated ability? How about using closets like "teleport points"?
Imagine situation...u are crouching, sneaking around and now u see over some obstacle that doors of closet was open...closed...and u dont know if something goes in or out, becouse you see only top half of that closet (becouse of obstacle in way). :P
The Slit Mouthed Woman aka the killer from Carved.
Her lore is so creepy and interesting!
I'm not really after how powerful they are or which counters they've got.
I'm more that kind of guy who goes after how scary they all look.
Someone who can't be looped, but is not tied to 97% of speed, like Nurse.
It would be fun if people weren't working together in comms, but that won't happen.
So my point is that I LOVE these theories and honestly would like some implemented but in all honesty I feel I may be somewhat let down and the new killer may be eh at best!
a pirate….that's all I want
come on devs I'll even cosplay the pirate you create to advertise the dlc in my country