Is there a single killer that is universally liked?

Before I get into the discussion, just play whoever you want. I am just curious about it...

When it comes to survivors, I've played quite a few games as killer, and watched much more on youtube. How often do you run into:

"Ugh, x killer is OP"

"X killer is so unfunny to play against"

"Ugh, x killer, zzzzzzz"

"You playing x killer is why the community sucks"

" x killer should be deleted "

My personal one is from a toxic friend of mine (I do not condone their actions) who hates legion still, and says "I wont forgive them for what they did". Its the same person who said they would rather have no killers in a game and have a gen repairing simulator.

So, my question is: is there a single killer in this game that no one or very few people actually hate?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Trapper, He is iconic for this game and after learning how to play the game everyone can agree that he is under powered but fair.

  • The answer to the OP's question, No.

    Every single killer in the game. There is someone on these forums who thinks they are OP.

  • Demogorgon is the right answer of course. Sadly Demo is not as popular to play by killer mains so when I play survivor I don't see Demo a lot. And as killer I rarely play Demo myself because there are more fun killers to play.

  • @myersismydaddy said:

    Myers, without a doubt.

    I would agree. I never feel salty when i'm up against a Myers. It feels like a fair match. I also think the Huntress is very balanced.

1 2 ›