= Solidarity with health professionals. Please support the proposal =
First of all, excuse my English.
2 days ago I contacted the DbD support, making a proposal:
I wanted to ask you a question.
I am a Healthcare Professional in Barcelona (Spain), and we are currently doing very long shifts.
This has meant that in the short time we have left, we have not been able to play several games of our favorite game in order to advance in the Rift.
For this reason, I ask, if possible, for an EXTEND OF TIME for the Rift and to get more unlockables.
A big hug to the whole team, and take good care of yourself!
Kei
PD: Sorry for my English
The support team answered the following:
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us. We hope you are doing well despite the current situation that the world is in.
We have taken note of what you have written here as a reference for future updates. Also, we'd love to have your comments visible on our forums so that other players can add their support for it. Our developers are most active on our official forums for the game, so please use the following link to post your suggestions and comments:
http://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/
We can't always add new features that are requested, but we do keep track of each one. We're looking forward to your post!
Stay safe out there...
The Dead by Daylight Team
Comments
Here's my idea. Everyone in the Healthcare should send them an ID verifying that they are in fact in Healthcare. Those people should just get an instant completion of the rift. I think it would be more than fair, especially since you guys are putting your lives on the line to save ours.
I agree completely. Healthcare professionals working long shifts with short breaks, a lot of them for low pay, deserve as much thank yous as we can give them for working so hard during the pandemic. I'm not one, but one of my friends' mother works in a maternity ward and it's been absolute hell for her.
I hope the devs listen to this because in my opinion it's a fabulous idea.
I hope you're staying safe out there. Sending a hug from 2m away.
I'm speechless.
Doesn’t bother me none, appreciate the work you do, just afraid a portion of this entitled toxic community will say “but that’s not fair, what about meeeeeee, I also work and it’s just as important. I mean I stocked the shelves, without me you wouldn’t have food to find”. Or something along those lines.
:P
Thank you for the proposal and the messages of support. It is really being a very difficult time for our group. It is nice to see how you appreciate it, really.
Hopefully the DBD team can at least give a little extra time to this 2nd rift.
I am delighted to see how you propose other ideas, and hopefully some will come true.
Take care and stay home during quarantine! Hugs!