Anyone Else Finding Clown Really Annoying To Play Against?
Like it could just be me. But I really do not enjoy playing vs clown. He’s already faster yet has an ability to slow us, and has loads of bottles. This makes it so tunnelling is what always always happens. It’s so boring to play vs and it is all I have played against since hitting red ranks. How do you counter this?
Comments
You counter it by throwing down pallets and gen rushing because he has terrible map pressure. Clown is a joke of a Killer.
You've only been playing Clown since hitting red ranks? I imagine a decent number of players in Red Ranks would be envious of you.
just boring, exhaustion and extra hindering bottles every time. throwing early pallets make everything more boring.
Just throw pallets early..try not to let the gas hit you
I mean, I don't like playing against him, but not because it's difficult, just because it's boring. WIth most killers you run to a loop and play some mindgames with some lovely coutner rotation, pallet is thrown and continue. With clown it's just run to a loop, pallet is thrown and continue. The most fun part is removed and survivors just do gens.