Is everyone playing Wraith today?
I've been playing for more than 2 hours today and every single time I've got a Wraith. With the exception of having Clown one time. What's up??
Tagged:
Trusted
I've been playing for more than 2 hours today and every single time I've got a Wraith. With the exception of having Clown one time. What's up??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got a wraith challenge as my daily ritual today. Maybe other people got the same thing.
I've seen Wraith quite a bit today - it's so refreshing! After the over saturation of Doctor and then Deathslinger I was getting thirsty for some variety! 🤣
I hate going up against this guy in solo queue green ranks. A lot of ppl just don't seem to spot his insidious look and don't run spine chill. It's usually a bloodbath.
Why wouldn't they?
He's clearly the best Killer. 🤭
This ^