A really dumb build.

So... i was thinking....

What if we had self care, botany knowledge, resilience, and (someone else) Leader?

50% from Selfcare --> 83% from botany knowledge --> 92% from resilience --> 107% from leader.

So now you can self-care without any speed penalty!

Comments

  • I am fairly sure that the speed you can heal is limited at a 100% increase. (We'll Make It says "Cumulative healing bonuses cannot exceed 100%")

    EDIT: Ok, so I did a dumb and did not notice that this was to make Self Care close to average healing speed...

  • I don't think that's how it works.

  • Truly a Claudette's ultimate fantasy.

  • @Moox said:

    I am fairly sure that the speed you can heal is limited at a 100% increase. (We'll Make It says "Cumulative healing bonuses cannot exceed 100%")

    i think that statement was a relic from back when you would unhook 2 people to get 300% heal speed.

    Also when i say 107% heal speed, i mean it is 7% faster than normal healing.

    @Awakey said:

    I don't think that's how it works.

    why not? ive tried this b4 (minus leader) and self care become almost the same speed as normal healing.

  • @Auron471 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1180505#Comment_1180505

    i think that statement was a relic from back when you would unhook 2 people to get 300% heal speed.

    Also when i say 107% heal speed, i mean it is 7% faster than normal healing.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1180506#Comment_1180506

    why not? ive tried this b4 (minus leader) and self care become almost the same speed as normal healing.

    I think the self care debuff is applied after the buffs. So you would be healing at 78.5% speed.