Ghostface PS4
Sorry for all the destruction today. I know there's some salty survs, I've been playing diiiirty...BBQ, discordance, Franklins, and POP been pissing them OFF. F your toolbox, F your flashlight, and F your med kit! ๐
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Ok...
May I ask how this is relevant to the title?
Hes playing ghostface on ps4 with the build he said...being naughty.
That's good, my green keys are safe from you then because it wasn't mentioned.
This one gets it. Posting before one of the 40 I just played comes on here asking for a nerf.
I'll take those too. ๐
I've been maining GF and playing with a dirty build. I'm not tunneling or camping, just using my build to its full potential. If no one brings anything, I swap Franklin's for STBFL. ๐
I mean, I could get nastier. I COULD run thana, sloppy, nurses, and discordance, but I don't wanna be a Debbie downer, man.
Ahh okay, quite coincidentally I was just playing GF on pc and I got a 4k too (not to flex or anything) so I'm with you.