yeah because...so many of those were worked out last time around right?
I didn't say they were. I said that's the reason companies do that. This company is known to do a terrible job at fixing issues all around with or without chapters bringing deadlines.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Delayed. The last one was delayed. Most companies have a space between them so they can work out any remaining issues they have.
My guess is two weeks after Tome 2. That’s how long the delay was between one and two and coincides with the end of the Blood Rush.
I will eat my pants if this one has another emblem bug
Emblem bug?
So far every tome challenges have had bugs with emblems not counting right
New Tomes/Rifts come out with each mid-chapter, so there will be some time between the end of this Rift and the start of the next one.
Thank you!
Due to the circumstances happening worldwide right now. Is it safe to assume that the mid chapter will come a little later than the usual?
yeah because...so many of those were worked out last time around right?
I didn't say they were. I said that's the reason companies do that. This company is known to do a terrible job at fixing issues all around with or without chapters bringing deadlines.