Unready bug
Is anyone else having a bug where you're unready in your lobby, but you still get sent into a game? I just had a match like that where I was unready in lobby, tabbed out, and I was still sent into a match. It took me tabbing back in to realize I was in a match for some reason. It doesn't happen often, but it's happened to me 3 times now overall.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Yeah..thats happened to me. I'll be ready then think to change something and click unready,but "searching for match" still remains on screen. Even though Im unready.
I still get sent to a lobby...unready.
Sometimes when you unready in a swf, the button for configure a custom match appears, it does nothing, but its there.
Really now? I haven't seen that one yet. I've only seen this type of bug when Solo queuing
Happens to me in solo queue.. Usually its when im Ready'd and then unready to change my build.
It means you are ready! The game knows you are ready even though you feel you are not. Embrace it! (The bug is bad though)
You know what? I got you. EMBRACE
I've only ever had this happen when I was in a swf lobby.
I've seen this too; probably another gift from Dedicated Servers and/or latency as opposed to being an actual bug though.
I've had this happen on Xbox though where dedicated servers aren't even active.
Then I stand corrected. This game is just broken.
You're not wrong there at least. 🤣