Stop complaining about complaining about the matchmaking
I did it for the meme.
I did it for the meme.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
can you STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE MATCHMAKING?
Man, can you stop complaining about complaining about complaining about complaining about matchmaking.
Ok, I am seeing stars now.
quit complaining that complaining is the best type of complaining regarding matchmaking.
I actually have a headache so reading and contributing to this isn't the best idea LMAO
Honestly, I get a lot of people complaining about my complaining most times I have an opinion on something. Every single time I find it ironic how they're complaining about my complaining and don't realize they're complaining themselves...
Quit complaining that complaining is complaining about the complaining with more complaining on top of the complaining that is complaining about the complaining.
Right?
*screws fly out of my head*
Pretty good job so far.
PS: Youre one of those that make the Forum so useless.