500+ awesomes?!?
Awww, thank you! Our community is the best!
Now it says the only person with more awesome votes than me is some rando named " @not_Queen " whoever that is.
The race is on!
Awww, thank you! Our community is the best!
Now it says the only person with more awesome votes than me is some rando named " @not_Queen " whoever that is.
The race is on!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Lowbei have you tried asking for them? It works on Youtube!
Hey guys, it's my birthday (jk) can I have a few awesomes?
Not in jail either! what a day! Congrats!
I'm only a mere peasant when it comes to you 2 since I'm sat 172.
INB4 someone comes along and gives me an awesome and make s a liar out of me and puts me at 173.
Nice, man! But @not_Queen isn't gonna let you win easy.
and they say this community is toxic, all I see are a bunch of nice individuals! Kappa
;_;
Reverse psychology, always works! LUL
@Lowbei
Do you even have a job besides trolling this forum? JFC lol.
1.7k posts in 2 months like wut?
I hate to say he's probably got even less of a life than me, which I find hard to believe. But I might be just ahead of him though so gotta prove this old fossil still has it.
So time to CRY HAVOC AND LET LOOSE THE DOGS OF WAR !!!!!
Incoming spam posting in every thread on the forums through 100 pages go !!!!
Joking of course, since I do need my occasional 3-4 hours of beauty sleep, gotta get the mummy wrappings redone every so often.
lol, I visit this forum every single day for at least an hour but I rarely post unless I feel compelled too. I do have a ridiculous fulltime job though ( 60-80 hours ).
My post peener is so tiny, feelsbadman
Congratulations buddy have seen you in a topic before having a argument and you were pretty funny so I will give you a +1 awesome too so you can win the race