D Strike

I'm so sick of pussy ass killers repeatedly dropping me coz I'm the obsession. Even if I don't have D-Strike on. Seriously, is there anyway around that? Even 8f I dont have it on.

Comments

  • LOL why so salty?
  • Coz the last 20 matches I've had they've all done that, and coz if you dont miss it it always prompts before wiggle. Which sucks.😑😑😭
  • You do know that the 4th or 3rd drop is a free escape right? Besides all they know is that you are the obsession and the game doesn't tell them if you have d strike so they juggle
  • imagine how mad you're gonna get when the DS nerf comes out and your crutch goes bye bye
  • They sorta waste their time juggling you, if one of your team mates body blocks its an easy escape.

  • Let the fight between the two mains COMMENCE
  • Lol, really tho? I love using Solo Survivor and when the killer drops me for the 3rd time, I'll begin to wiggle and get an easy escape. Besides, what else does the killer has against DS? C'mon, I dare you because I'll shoot it down! :chuffed:

  • Since I play Pig, I just trap them and slug them the entire match. Basically attracts survivors for free hits/time wasted. It's extra great if you're using the new Sloppy Butcher.