Heartbeat for doctor/nurse should be replaced with a heart monitor beeping change my mind
title
title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It'd be annoying-er.
Not if its a subtle soft thumping beat mixed in with like the regular heartbeat. think it would be a nice touch on their backgrounds.
I dunno. Then hospital ptsd? I can't drink Ginger Ale without thinking of the ER.
Okay I'll bite, why does drinking Ginger Ale make you think of an ER?
They mixed it with some goop that lets them see my insides using their scary scanning machine. In laymans terms I believe it was an MRI and the drink Mannitol. Had to drink a whole pint.
no.
Ah ok, that would do it.
why? so even less people play against nurse?
Doc should've had it as an undertone instead of the heartbeat itself..just loud enough to hear it but not be piercing..would have been sweet