PSA: Your aura is not blocked until you are fully inside the locker
This has gone back and forth between your aura being blocked immediately after beginning the locker entering animation to immediately after it is completed. I have no idea why the devs keep changing it and why it's not in the patch notes to let people know, but there it is.
Comments
Okay?
I thought that this was always the case, that you need to be in a locker to hide your aura.
I don't have a problem if it hides your aura while entering or being fully inside the locker tbh.
This is actual useful info. Thanks OP. Weird that this keeps changing without any notice.
Kind of important information whether or not the killer can see your aura as you're entering a locker, don't you think? 🤔
No, like I said, it keeps being changed for some reason. Over the past several months to a year or so it's gone back and forth between the two. Perks like Inner Strength and Head On also don't start taking effect until you are fully in the locker, whereas before they would start counting as soon as you pressed the button to enter.
You're welcome! I'm not sure if these are balance changes or unintended side effects of changing other things.
It only makes sense that aura is denied for killer only when survivor is fully in locker
That's beside the point. Notice I didn't make any judgment about the change itself and merely informed people that it did change? That the devs aren't more transparent about changes like this is what I take issue with.
Was it changed? BBQ is the most common perk to use because of how this game is and i can assure you lockers thing was always like that.