Whatever happened to Quentins facelift?
Seriously, crackhead Gollum here is about as pretty as deathslinger.
Plus I have him p3 and it hurts my soul
Seriously, crackhead Gollum here is about as pretty as deathslinger.
Plus I have him p3 and it hurts my soul
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why would you p3 such a monstrosity
He was my first dlc and first game. Grew attached I guess. Plus, I can scare any bad teammates away
Scaring teammates away that actually sounds like a quentin main. Every quentin I have seen prefers to do gens alone and stay away from teammates. Perfect character for when you wanna be a loner hahhah
Quentin did not like that
Damn man, you're reciting my life story on dbd
Whatever happens, I hope we get to keep crackhead Quentin. As far as Cosmetics, I would like to see a sweat drenched vest, with trackmarks up his arms. Perhaps not in keeping with the Lore of the character, but would be sweet to complete the look.
Legit.
This happened 6 months ago, so I would hope soon™?
This is what I meant, there hasnt been any other info tho
I'm guessing Gallner doesn't seem to have much more pull at the franchise for getting cosmetics than BHVR does.
Well that sums me up, I often try to stay away from others because NO TRUST. except other Quentins, BECAUSE WE ARE CRACKHEAD BROTHERS
Well darn, now I'm stuck as Gollum in a game AND in real life. Big sad