Flashlight is bugged
Getting blind by behind my neck, getting infinite blinded and getting bullied by this bugs. Also if bhvr reading this I got two questions
1-How did the flashlights get bugged if you guys didn't even modified then?
2-Why don't you ban flashlights until the bugs get fixed like you use to do when some killer is with an add-on or anything else that you ban their users?
Comments
I've never had any of that happen to me and this is the first time I've seen this complaint on this board ( and with this board if it were widespread, we'd have fifty of the same damn topic because no one seems to realize you don't have to make a new thread every time you want to say something)
I'm not saying you're not experiencing this but are you sure it's not lag (like the survivor is in front of you but the game didn't catch up to reality yet) or something?
First: I'd love be an idiot and post the same thing again cuz it have more chances to bhvr see or anything else.
Second: I am pretty sure it's not lag.
Yeah, I saw another person post about it now (after you so you're still first :D)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/139310/flashlight-bug#latest
I was playing the other night against a swf that had flashlights and I didn't have a chance to look away. It was like an insta blind.
I've been getting blinded even when I'm looking away from flashlights and I think Dedicated Servers are to blame.
I'd be willing to bet that because Survivors initiate the blinding action that the Survivor side has priority over the Killer side; so even though I've moved my camera on my screen, on the Survivor's screen they're blinding me and so I get blinded. If that's the case then there's no easy fix.
Either flashlights will become harder to use since Survivors will have to wait for the information that I'm getting blinded to reach me and then go back to them, giving me ample time to look away, or I'll continue to get blinded from behind.
As for the infinite blind that's a known bug and quite a few people have experienced it. If you have any information on how it happened or any clips you should report that in the Bugs section of the forums.