Iam getting ignored/ostracised by the support team on this game and iam getting sick of it.

The first pic was taken today and is from 2 months ago when i started having this issue. The second pick is from today when they just closed my request. I dont know what i will do if this issue if my issue dosnt get fixed since i wont be able to complete the rift now.

f955ae18da2cddc48c680558e596ee91.png 9c318c53b242d19e0fb6a3ff48ef66e9.png

Its the same person that opened my first one. And the reason i created a new one is because i can't play killer now as well


@not_Queen This is my third attempt on the boards to help me solve my issues. I'am frustrated and annoyed how this is the same person that havn't responded in 2 months but she can close my new ticket request in 2 hour. I don't even understand how this is ok

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • I was having a similar issue with a purchase for Auric Cells (3 now actually.) They kept telling me that the purchases go through Microsoft (I play on the Windows 10 edition of the PC game) but really it doesn't because everytime I try to explain this to Microsoft they inform me that they just run the game through their platform and that is it. I don't think the devs are ignoring us, I think they are overwhelmed or at least I hope they are... I'm missing money from my account that I have emails stating these purchases were made but I never got what I spent my money on for in game and they still closed my tickets instead of speaking with me.

  • I have the same problem with the support

  • @MamaEagle said:

    I was having a similar issue with a purchase for Auric Cells (3 now actually.) They kept telling me that the purchases go through Microsoft (I play on the Windows 10 edition of the PC game) but really it doesn't because everytime I try to explain this to Microsoft they inform me that they just run the game through their platform and that is it. I don't think the devs are ignoring us, I think they are overwhelmed or at least I hope they are... I'm missing money from my account that I have emails stating these purchases were made but I never got what I spent my money on for in game and they still closed my tickets instead of speaking with me.

    But why and how is it okay ? Just tell us instead that they have many tickets and it can take a longer time. They even closed my follow up request just now. But they still hasnt closed my first ticket from 2 months ago.

  • 10/10 support. I don't understand why they make all of this "feedback surveys" with those attitude to their customers. I am 100% sure they not care and they didn't do anything after this "surveys"

  • Even Bugthesda has better support teams, and that's saying something.

  • @Nibla02 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1172300#Comment_1172300

    But why and how is it okay ? Just tell us instead that they have many tickets and it can take a longer time. They even closed my follow up request just now. But they still hasnt closed my first ticket from 2 months ago.

    Nice to know they kept your ticket open, they closed mine and said it was "solved" even though we both agreed that our discussion wasn't over and now ignore me.

  • I understand you, bro. All my tickets was also "solved". Their support is a fake.

  • It's one thing if I find a bug or some glitch, I understand that. But I am a legitimate paying customer who has basically at this point been robbed by what I would assume is a glitch in the store and they won't even take the time to just speak to me with a different agent. But to instead close our conversation and then ignore me... It's not something I would expect from any self respecting developer to do and I'm not trying to ######### on them but when you have someone who buys stuff from you and they don't get it and you refuse to even speak to them and solve it... That's a huge problem

  • not entirely related but, what have you done so far to try to fix the issue?

  • I've contacted both sides (Behavior Interactive and Microsoft) and both claim that they cannot do anything to redeem the in game currency or refund the purchases, but that the other can. Only difference in answer is that Microsoft doesn't ignore me over it...

  • Sucks that tech support isn't supporting. I'd start with updating my gpu driver, or if it was updated recently, I'd try rolling it back.

  • Have you tried all the fixes people have posted via a google search?

    Verify the game files or reinstall the game

    Update gpu driver

    Update windows

    Remove and install easy anti cheat

    Also get the log files and send it to them as without information on your equipment and what is happening no one can help.

    @Gay Myers (Luzi) said:

    Hello people of the fog.

    It has come to our attention that people sometimes experience freezes. If it affects you as the killer, that it takes ages for you to load in until a survivor DCs, please send in the logs too! If that happens to you, please do the following:
    1. Close the game after it happened.
    2. Windows Key + R
    4. %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs - Enter this and press enter
    4. Look for the file called "Deadbydaylight.log"

    Logs can be sent to [email protected] with the subject "Freeze". If the file is too big, please zip it. It will reduce the files size!

    Thank you for your help.


  • @Nibla02 you are not getting ignored, I have looked into this for you and Support are waiting to hear back from you with regards to some specific log file. The problem is when you make multiple tickets they get merged into one and then you end up having to wait longer for your issue to be resolved which is why we always advise people to not make multiple tickets to support and keep information only on the initial ticket and be patient in waiting for a reply.