Teammates running No Mither should appear injured in the lobby

Because they're the worst

Comments

  • Lol then there'd be tons of survivors running it to cause dodging.

    Or last sec switch from No Mither to full meta DS, SC, SB, Flashlight.
  • Actually I wouldn't mind this. It would let the killer and the other members on the team know that he/she is in a vulnerable position. 
  • Please no. I have folks lobby dodge me enough as it is because they know I use No Mither on Meg, with her pure white outfit to make the game as hard as possible for myself, cause I’m bored and Survivor is too easy. 

    Rank 1 is a small pool of players on PS4 and everyone basically knows everyone. 
  • Oh, can Decisive Strike users be viewed with a piece of glass in their hand then?
    You know, "Because they're the worst".