Dear nurse mains and ex nurse mains, what would you want tweaked with the nurse ?

For me I’d want the recharge mechanic completely redone. Make it so blinks don’t recharge while not in a chase and holding a blink allow you to recharge your second one while you charge your first one. Or, they could just remove the recharge mechanic and change the recharge addons to movement speed addons because those were fun to play around with lol.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Keep the cooldown with a new ability to cancel charged blink without penalty

  • cooldown/recharge for her blinks to be reduced.

    Her bugs to fixed

    The issue of blinking deadzones or obstacles that require longer blink charges than they really should.

    dedicated servers and auto aim are also problematic for her but we won't get any solutions for those two any time soon.

    Statistically in terms of killrates and number of people playing, she isn't doing that well from what I've seen. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

    They just need to make playing her feel more smooth I guess is the best way to put it.

  • ill be happy if they giver her the original base kit back, but BHVr can keep the old addons, they were horrendously OP

  • @Jigsaw_pprentice1993 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1170048#Comment_1170048

    its all about keeping the 2nd blink for the chase that way u have a small cooldown dont overblink too much and ur fine

    And if you miss the 2nd blink you may as well abandon the chase.

  • As a 2000 HR Nurse Main since day one of her literal release, (Now Deathslinger after a longgggggggggg break from DBD, as I see some insane potential.) Revert basekit, keep addons. Fix ######### bugs with dedicated. :)

  • @Mr_K said:

    Either

    a) Remove the blink recharge cool down.

    b) Cool down only applies to blink attacks.

    B

    100% this please bhvr

  • Either

    Remove the Cool down

    or

    Increase her movement speed

  • @Jigsaw_pprentice1993 said:

    nothing i got a 4k today on hawkins and i barely play nurse she is still as good as old nurse

    Um 1 game doesn't mean shes amazing

  • No fatigue would be amazing

  • I would love to see her recent pick rate and kill rate. "That's just because she's the hardest killer to learn..." Yeah yeah, she is also the most frustrating, most inconsistent and most bugged killer in game. Yes you can 4k with her, but more often than not you will not even 2k against good survivors, even when you know how to use her.

  • @Tro said:

    I would love to see her recent pick rate and kill rate. "That's just because she's the hardest killer to learn..." Yeah yeah, she is also the most frustrating, most inconsistent and most bugged killer in game. Yes you can 4k with her, but more often than not you will not even 2k against good survivors, even when you know how to use her.

    Agreed. I'd Love to see her current kill rate as well.

  • True but its not 1 game besides her bugs nurse is still good and hawkins is her worse map

1 2 ›